Social Media Advantages – Social media is the new trend. Whether you live in a town, village or a metro-Politician city, everyone now a days is on social media. There are many debates, complaints and legitimate downsides to being connected 24/7, there are lot of advantages being on social media which you might take for granted or nay not even be aware of.
Social Media Advantages :
- Keeps you up-to-date: /some people who are not into news apps, they can also keep themselves update with day to day news according to their personal interests whether its politics, lifestyles, fashion or anything else
- It can help in criminal investigations: Social media helps in solving lots and lots of criminal cases
- A big platform to showcase our talent ad meet new people and know about different ideas and point of views
- Helps in being in touch with old and new friends: you keep in touch with al lot of old and new friends whether they stay close to you or live in another continent
- Saves us from a bad time: If we find a bad review about any restaurant or place then we’ll not go to that place and hence saves our mood from being ruined
- A good market place: If you have a small business then social media is an incredible tool to reach out the consumers. It provides an amazing market research.
- It introduces us to new things: there are a lot of new researches and products launching every hour. Social media updates us to with every new product or any new idea
- People can date each other: Here on social media you meet new people with your own personal choice
- Social media gaming is very cool now a day as it helps us to play games online with our friends: Now a day a lot of games are available online in which we can play with our friends one of the famous games is Pubg.
- And lastly the best thing is the information here spreads very quickly: Whether it’s the #MeToo moment or a famous designer’s dress, whether it’s The Cricket World Cup or the elections everything spreads in seconds