Advanced Google Search – When we made any new website or we are working on the old website we all want to rank them on google, for getting more visitors to come to our website.
We all want to do brand our website it will get branded by getting more visitors then we will get a good rank and also it will help to get more money. For that, we all want to SEO of our website. We can check SEO stats with different tools like ubersuggest, semrush, ahrefs etc. for On-page, Off-page, Audit & many more.
Advanced Google Search
We must have to know the latest operators which are used by the google advanced searched for getting good ranking on the website & also for getting branded to peoples.
Google advanced search operators are the special characters and command that extend the capabilities of regular text searches.
List of the operators that are used in Advanced Google Search are:
- Search term: It is used to purify the results for all searches, searches result will be clear, unclear, or any vague, etc.
- OR term: It is used to compare two options if anyone option is correct, it is will show us, or if both are same, it will show it.
Symbol: OR / |(pipe) can be used.
- And term: It is used to compare two options if anyone option is correct it will not show the output, if both are same or correct, it will show it.
- Define the term: It is used to show the meaning of the term.
- Cache term: It will be returned the latest cached version of the web page (Which is indexed or if it is not indexed it will not show that).
- Filetype term: It will be returned the page according to the filetype for example: pdf, doc, txt, ppt, etc.
- Site term: It will show the limited result of the specified website.
- Intitle term: It will show the pages having a certain word we searched in the title.
- Allintitle term: It will show the pages containing the term in the title, URL, Page, & elsewhere.
- Allin Text term: It will show the pages that are having the specified word that we have searched.
- Intext term: It will show the pages that are having that word in the title, URL, Page, & elsewhere.
- Inurl term: It will show the pages containing certain words that are inurl will be returned.
- allinurl term: It will show all the specified words in the URL will returned.
- Around term: It is finding the pages containing two words or phrases within X words of each other.